We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
This is the big question that almost all young mothers face after the birth of baby! How to find his line? The clever tips and tricks not to crack our specialist form and beauty.
Balance your meals
- First, resist the temptation to consume pastries, cakes, soft drinks. Also make a habit of doing at least three meals a day.
- Breakfast : get up early if you need time to have a real breakfast sitting in peace. Consume a hot drink, a bread sandwich, a dairy (milk, yogurt, cottage cheese) and a fruit.
- Lunch and dinner: include in the menu of these two meals: meat, fish, eggs or ham, green vegetables, to alternate with one of the two meals with farineux or dry vegetables, and a dairy.
- The small holes of 11 hours or 17 hours: take a yogurt, a pom-me or a piece of cheese to deduct from your daily ration.
- In summary : your basic menu should include: 80 g bread (1/3 baguette), 20 g light butter, 2 tbsp. with oil spoon, 6 tbsp. tablespoons of potatoes, rice, pasta, semolina or pulses, 30 g of hard cheese, 1/4 liter of milk and 2 yogurts.
- If you are breastfeeding: the intake of carbohydrates (sugar) and calcium (12 g per day) must be greater. This results in a ration of 130 g of bread, 250 g of flour, 3 or 4 fruits and a supplement of 100 g of 20% white cheese.
The tips to not crack
- Drink a big glass of cold water instead of nibbling.
- Open the window and take a deep breath or lie back and relax while waiting for the meal.
- Make your market full belly.
- Eat at regular times.
- Try to eat slowly.
- Take a bath or phone a girlfriend if a sweet tooth takes you watching TV in the evening.
- Eat only two squares of the tablet if an irrepressible craving for chocolate is bothering you.
- Remember to go to a physiotherapist for the ten postnatal rehabilitation sessions. They allow you to start remuscler your perineum or your abdominals. This is the first step towards returning to a flat stomach.
The home gym: do not miss the opportunities to do some gentle mini-gymnastics:
- Straighten your back properly when you push the pram or stroller.
- Walk on your stomach.
- Walk to the nursery or to the nanny if you can.
- Hang up the elevators and take a long walk on weekends with baby and dad.